The under view of Albedometer that is used to measure the reflected radiation from earth. For the first sight, the trainer did not expect that there might be something below. It is a photo in the right direction.
Location: The Meteorological Station of Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari.
Taken on 6
Submitted on 28 February 2014
- Atmospheric Sciences (766)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (557)
- Geosciences Instrumentation and Data Systems (61)
- Planetary and Solar System Sciences (97)
- Solar-Terrestrial Sciences (78)
Credit: Deaa Alwanney (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate