In the belly of the beast.
by Alexandra Kushnir, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
A geologist makes structural measurements in the crater of Mount St. Helens.
Submitted on 07 March 2012
- Earth Magnetism & Rock Physics (266)
- Field (2003)
- Geochemistry, Mineralogy, Petrology & Volcanology (539)
- Interdisciplinary/Other (531)
- North America (465)
- Northern America (361)
- United States of America (273)
- Exact location (-122.1944 W, 46.1912 N)
Credit: Alexandra Kushnir (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate