Time flows as the climate is changing.
by Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A long-exposure look at Brúarfoss waterfall in Iceland.
Taken on 10
Submitted on 04 February 2019
- Atmospheric Sciences (761)
- Biogeosciences (462)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (549)
- Cryospheric Sciences (568)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (219)
- European Geosciences Union (258)
- Hydrological Sciences (527)
Credit: Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate