Time flows as the climate is changing.
by Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A long-exposure look at Brúarfoss waterfall in Iceland.
Taken on 10
Submitted on 04 February 2019
- Atmospheric Sciences (817)
- Biogeosciences (509)
- Climate: Past, Present & Future (636)
- Cryospheric Sciences (630)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (281)
- European Geosciences Union (289)
- Hydrological Sciences (570)
Credit: Katarzyna (Kasia) Tokarska (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)
Click to appreciate