Imaggeo is published by the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and follows guidelines in line with those of EGU publications:
- The material posted here is copyrighted under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licence. This means that the material is always credited to the author. Some images have a more restricted licence such as NonCommercial ShareAlike licence: please refer to individual pictures for more information.
- To post to Imaggeo, you must either be the author of the photograph or video you are submitting, or you must have permission from the author to upload their image to the database.
- If you have submitted your work elsewhere, you have to secure the right to reproduce the material to Imaggeo under the copyright conditions specified here.
- Do not post any content (photographs, videos, comments) that is abusive, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- By posting to or commenting on Imaggeo you declare that you agree with these copyright conditions.
To use material posted to Imaggeo, please credit images or videos as follows:
Credit: [Author's first name] [Author's last name] (distributed via imaggeo.egu.eu)